Steam Release + Early player bonus
Thank you for your support so far. We've got some special rewards for players who've invested early. We've also been making quite a number of updates over the past couple of months as you'll see from this new trailer:
Early player reward:
First up; Anyone who's bought or received the game up till the end of May is entitled to a second copy of the game on Steam (perhaps to play on your other computer or give to a friend on Steam). Itch.IO has been a great platform; allowing us to reach players in a polished and customized way. Your feedback has helped shape the game; so this is just one way of thanking you 🎈:)!
The article here explains how to claim your keys quite well: https://itch.io/t/67604/how-to-get-a-steam-key-from-your-itchio-purchase If however you have any difficulties in finding your keys please contact
Changes from 0.63.11 to 0.64.3:
- Support for much higher window resolutions
- Better controller/mouse rebinding support (the game also remembers your configuration on exit)
- Numerous balance changes including nerfing multi-jump.
- Debug window is hidden by default (with an option to turn it back on).
- Mini map automatically closes when expanded for too long.
- Differentiating damage numbers to red (player) or magenta (enemy)
Changes from 0.63.3 to 0.63.11
- Graphical and menu refinements.
- Damaged crates.
- Quick consume/execute controls while in the inventory menu.
- Crossbow has been nerfed:
- reduced knockback.
- 10% less damage.
- Will no longer pierce enemies every second shot by default.
- More useful helper prompts.
- FireFlyers and DragonFlies are stronger now.
- Firebrands extinguish when touching water.
Changes from 0.62.12.5 to 0.63
[redacted; will update with Changelog once details are recovered]
Changes from 0.61.10 to 0.61.12.5
- * Significant optimizations; particular with regard to collision checking; to improve performance on lower end pcs.
- Fixed blur filter not working properly.
- Exit door fades in after defeating the first boss.
- Shadow sight filter fixed around interactive tiles.
- Fixed bug where last helper message would continue to linger when just turned off.
- Fixed smart aiming around first boss arena.
- Fixed vines not being drawn properly for giant snappers.
- Added setting to disable auto pause on lose focus.
- Wall vault rune.
Get Aura of Worlds
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.