Update of the beast 0.66.9.6.60
New enemy 1 - Giant blood bats
Stronger, smarter, and immune to many of the tricks that worked on their smaller cousins
New enemy 2 - Skeletal rangers
Their lighter armor makes them considerably more agile then the soldiers you've seen so far...
Oh...and regular soldiers have also learnt to dodge roll now; you're welcome :)
Destroying spikes blocks will causes the spikes to fly out. These in turn can be picked up and thrown.
Crossbow and arrow improvements
- Arrows stick in blocks.
- Arrows shot through pollen clouds become venomous.
- A burst of particles is released when arrows are ignited/envenomed + new graphics!
- Arrows slow down in water.
- New animations.
- A warning will display if the boss is unalerted and you're down to the last 3 crystals.
- No more stun-lock cheesing.
- Rebalanced enemy spawning.
- Fixed bug where it would randomly turn away from the player when attacking.
- For items that can be equipped in both hands; you can use the left/right trigger to specify which with the weapon wheel (or just use the default).
- Bouncing off enemies now resets wall vault count/multi jump
- All remaining control options (toggling default run; gamepad tilt sensitivity determining sprint; changing the aiming mode etc.); are now saved on leaving the game. Some settings are now saved separately per control scheme.
- Auto-wall vault is toggle-able.
- Multiple HUD design improvements and icon updates
- Improved widescreen support.
Bug fixes/balance chances
- Eye lazer attack has been nerfed.
- Crystal weapons now recharge much faster.
- Various graphical glitches related to humanoid arms have been fixed.
- Swords and spears can no longer be drawn on the player's head after they simultaneously try and grapple and climb at the same time.
- Multiple others...
Get Aura of Worlds
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.