Permanent Progression Overhaul - Update 0.69
New items, sound effects, rewards for earlier players and an entirely new set of unlockable goods.
New weapons / abilities
Hammers, Chakrams, Temporal field...
New XP system
- NOTE: This is done in a way that does not compromise on challenge; but allows you to access strategic options and bonuses.
- Earlier players will also be rewarded a large starting bonus; based on what's been achieved so far. What you've unlocked stays unlocked in the future.
- Levelling up grants tokens which can be spent on various unlockable items/world shotcuts etc.
- 7 relating to weapons and abilities.
- Rerolling starter equipment.
- Two world shortcuts will be free if you unlocked them earlier (otherwise they cost 5 tokens each)
- Multiple menus reprogrammed to work much better with widescreen and higher resolutions.
- Added Progression Menu.
- New graphics for all purchase/equipment related menus.
- Added Unlockables Menu.
NOTE: costs may be discounted slightly for this update.
Tweaks to player physics
- Reach maximum speed faster; but max sprint speed is marginally lower (<10%) for better control.
- Made grapple swinging more instantaneous.
- Several new animations including:
- Spear slashes now have a weapon trail.
- Fixes to the frames of humanoid entities holding weapons when landing.
Bug fixes and optimizations
- Light colors of melee weapons now reflect their materials more closely (with crystal yielding more light).
- Code optimisations to collision checking.
- Fixed Credits menu cropped at higher resolutions.
- Fixed Choose equipment menu breaking when reopening after changing resolutions.
- Considerably reduced time writing to output files (e.g. saving progression and logging).
- Several others.
Looking forward to hearing what you think :)
AuraOfWorlds_0_69_0_5.zip 37 MB
88 days ago
Get Aura of Worlds
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.